I’m a postdoc and University of Chicago and a PhD graduate from Ohio State University with a specialty in self-assembled biomaterials. My dissertation project focused on developing DNA-based machine elements and actuation methods. My postdoctoral work explores polyelectrolyte complexation of biomaterials.
- AIChE Conference (Nov 2019)
- Sun. Nov. 10 1:00-3:00pm in Hyatt Ballroom R/S – Meet the Faculty Candidate (poster)
- Sun. Nov. 10 4:42-5:00pm in Hyatt Celebration 7 – Biomaterials and Life Science Engineering: Faculty Candidates I (oral presentation)
- Mon. Nov. 11 10:00-10:12am in Hyatt Celebration 11 – Charged and Ion Containing Polymers I (oral presentation)
- Wed. Nov. 13 3:30-6:00pm in Hyatt Discovery 44 – Self-Assembled Biomaterials (co-chair)
- APS March Meeting (Mar 2020)
- Invited Talk – tentatively Mon, Mar 2 8-11AM